你是否曾尝试过从CD或DVD中的导出数据却不得呢？现如今，如果你想从CD或DVD中恢复损坏的数据，导出其中的图片或视频的话，那么只需使用这款名为ISObuster的应用程序即可。ISObuster是一款专用于修复损坏的CD或DVD中数据的应用程序，除此之外，它还支持如DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, ISO, CUE等格式。
IsoBuster full feature list:
- Data recovery from all possible CD, DVD and Blu Ray (BD & HD DVD) formats:
CD-i, VCD, SVCD, SACD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-MRW, DVD-ROM, DVCD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+MRW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+RW Dual Layer, DVD+VR, DVD+VRW, DVD-VR, DVD-VRW, DVD-VM, DVD-VFR, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BD-R SRM, BD-R RRM, BD-R SRM+POW, BD-R SRM-POW, BD-XL, BDXL-R, BDXL-RE, BDXL-R TL, BDXL-R QL, BDXL-RE TL, UHD, M-Disc, BDAV, BDMV HD DVD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-R DL, HD DVD-RW, HD DVD-RW DL, HD DVD-RAM, HD DVD-Video, UDO, … And the list continues.
- Data Recovery from Hard Drives, USB flash / thumb sticks, Memory stick, compact media cards, MMC media cards, SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, xD, GSM, CF, SDHC, SDSC, SDXC, SDIO, mobile phone memory card, memory cards that are used in digital cameras, camcorders, cell phones, MP3 players and any other type media cards, Floppy, Zip, Clik and Jaz drives etc.
- All device access, media access, data gathering and interpretation is done exclusively by the software. It does not rely on Windows to provide or interpret the data and so can work completely independent from Windows’ limitations.
- Better error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
- The use of both generic and alternative ways to get to the data, get the best out of your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- The use of primary and secondary file systems to get to the data and/or make use of file system data that might be ignored or ‘forgotten’ by popular OS. Explore the alternatives.
- CDs stay ‘readable’ after problems (such as Buffer Under-run,…).
- Read / Extraction from open sessions.
- All sessions, including older ones, are accessible and can be recovered.
- Supports mounting several virtual sessions inside a single DVD+RW or DVD-RW track.
- Read and Extraction of files, CD/DVD images, tracks and sessions from all optical media.
- Scanning for lost UDF files and folders. More on UDF recovery.
- Scanning for lost ISO9660 / Joliet sessions.
- Scanning for files based on their file-signature.
- Scanning for IFO / BUP / VOB file systems on VIDEO and AUDIO DVDs.
- Scanning for lost, deleted and orphaned FAT files and folders.
- Scanning for lost or deleted NTFS files and folders
- Find lost data on CDs, DVDs, BDs or HD DVDs, created with integrated drag and drop applications, otherwise also known as packet writing software. Optimized, but not exclusive, for:
- Roxio Direct CD, Roxio Drag-to-Disc
- Ahead / Nero InCD
- Prassi / Veritas / Sonic DLA
- VOB / Pinnacle Instant-Write
- CeQuadrat Packet CD
- NTI FileCD
- BHA B’s CLiP
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8
- Sony abCD,…
- Support for Direct CD compressed files. Decompression on the fly.
- Support for Microsoft’s Live File system.
- Built in UDF Reader, UDF 1.02 (e.g DVDs), UDF 1.5 (e.g. Packet writing on CD-R, DVDR, CD-RW and DVDRW), UDF 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 (e.g. BD-R SRM+POW),…
- Find lost pictures created and saved to CD or DVD with Sony Mavica, other digital cameras or other devices with embedded UDF write functionality.
- Find lost movies created and saved to CD,DVD, BD or HD DVD with Hitachi, other digital cameras or other devices with embedded UDF write functionality.
- Auto find extensions based on file content to try and give an appropriate name to an orphaned file. This built in file identifier assigns the proper extension to the file so that Windows applications can open the file. Only needed for orphaned files without a name.
- Support for Mount Rainier CD-RW and DVD+RW discs in MRW compatible and non-MRW compatible drives. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched off or forced at all times. Built in MRW remapper / reader. (Built in Method 3 remapper).
- Support for formatted CD-RW discs mounted in very old drives that do not know the CD-RW fixed packet format yet. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched of or forced at all times. Built in Method 2 remapper.
- Built in MFS Reader supporting MFS for Apple Mac.
- Built in HFS Reader supporting HFS and HFS+, the Apple Mac file systems.
- Transparent built in support for Mac Resource Fork extensions in the ISO9660 file system.
- Transparent built in support for Mac Resource Fork extensions in the UDF file system.
- Supports multiple Mac Partitions on one medium (e.g. multiple partitions on a CD or in a dmg file).
- Includes a vast range of features for Mac files support on PC (HFS, ISO9660, UDF), including Mac Binary extraction of files.
- Recover data from blanked or quick formatted DVD+RW media.
- Mpg (*.dat) Extraction and dat2mpg ‘in one’ from SVCD and VCD.
- Ability to create managed image files (*.IBP / *.IBQ).
- Enormous file system coverage and different ways to use them all (find the one suited best for your needs). CDs and DVDs often have different file systems pointing to the same files. This offers possibilities.
- Rock Ridge (e.g. for Commodore users, Server use, etc.).
- HP SimpleSave support.
- Full FAT: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT and FATX support (for instance on DVD-RAM, BD-RE, HDD, Flash media etc.).
- NTFS on all types of media.
- Linux EXT file system support
- Linux XFS file system support
- Rimage Encrypted file system support
- GameCube (GC) file system support
- WBFS support
- RAID1 support
- LVM support
- FAT Undelete
- NTFS Undelete
- DOS / Windows Partitions
- EFI / GUID Partitions (GPT)
- HFS / Mac Partitions
- Extended Master Boot Record (EMBR) Partitions
- Finds VIDEO and AUDIO IFO / BUP / VOB file systems independently from other file systems.
- Transparent support for (open) DVD+VR(W) discs, remapping of the content etc. Open +VR discs’ files can be seen and extracted right away.
- Show (and allow to extract) the Nero project file if available on the optical disc.
- Support for the CD-i file system and the different behavior from drives trying to mount a CD-i disc.
- Information and file system properties (a must for FS developers).
- CD/DVD/HD DVD/BD Surface scan to see if there are physical read errors.
- Opens checksum files (*.md5) and automatically verifies the image with the checksum file.
- Check if all files and folders are readable without having to extract all data to HD.
- Single sector extraction. Extraction of CD/DVD/BD/HD DVD blocks (e.g. for engineering purposes).
- Sector Viewer. Check a sector’s content in IsoBuster’s editor and print or save to HD. Engineers and computer savvy people find missing data making use of Sector View.
- Compile (and edit, save, print) lists of all files that contain physical read errors.
- Compile lists of all files, including their Logical block address (ideal to find the logical play order for mp3 CDs).
- Export XML and DFXML
- CD-Text support from CD and various image files (*.PXI, *.CCD, *.B5T and *.CUE image files).
- Creation of image files (*.ibp and *.ibq,*.iso, *.bin, *.tao.) from all possible media
- Creation of checksum files (*.md5).
- Creation of cue sheet files (*.cue).
- Conversion of all supported image files to iso/tao/bin/cue/ibp/ibq files.
- Support for Plugins so that various other images files can be opened and/or created.
- Handles opening of multi-file image files.
- Extraction of Audio tracks to wave files.
- Support for the Expert Witness compressed Format (EWF).
- Play audio analogue. Instruct the drive to play the audio through the analogue output.
- Ability to pause a number of seconds between retries to allow the drive to “recover” (useful for older drives in combination with marginally readable media).
- Creation of multi-file image files or disc spanning to specified size.
- Support for bootable CDs and DVDs. Support for the El Torito standard. Perfect aid to slipstream Windows installation CDs.
- Add, Edit, Delete files found based on their signatures.
- Show file extents. (Show the different parts of a file, when it is fragmented on disc).
- Ability to add/edit extents on custom created files (e.g. Lost and Found and Customizable file system).
- Ability to add a customizable file system (where you can add, edit files, for engineering purposes).
- Support for command line parameters.
- Define your own rules/signatures for finding files based on their signature [Professional license]
- Support for Windows 10 transparent system compressed NTFS files
- Clone an entire drive (partitions and all) or a single partition, to another Hard Drive or partition
- Comprehensive help file (also available online).
On top of this, IsoBuster interprets image files, such as:
- *.DAO (Duplicator)
- *.TAO (Duplicator)
- *.ISO (Nero, BlindRead, Creator)
- *.BIN (CDRWin)
- *.IMG (CloneCD)
- *.CCD (CloneCD)
- *.CIF (Creator)
- *.FCD (Uncompressed)
- *.NRG (Nero)
- *.GCD (Prassi)
- *.P01 (Toast)
- *.C2D (WinOnCD)
- *.CUE (CDRWin)
- *.CDI (DiscJuggler)
- *.CD (CD-i OptImage)
- *.GI (Prassi PrimoDVD)
- *.PXI (PlexTools)
- *.MDS (Alcohol)
- *.MDF (Alcohol)
- *.VC4 (Virtual CD)
- *.000 (Virtual CD)
- *.B5T (BlindWrite)
- *.B5I (BlindWrite)
- *.B6T (BlindWrite)
- *.B6I (BlindWrite)
- *.DMG (Apple Macintosh)
- *.DC42 (Apple Macintosh)
- *.IBP (IsoBuster)
- *.IBQ (IsoBuster)
- *.IBDAT (IsoBuster)
- *.IBADR (IsoBuster)
- *.NCD (NTI)
- *.FLP (Floppy image)
- *.E01 (Expert Witness Format)
- *.Ex01 (Expert Witness Format)
- *.S01 (Expert Witness Format)
- *.RMG (Rimage Disk Image)
- *.DSK (Generic Disk Image)
- *.IMAGE (Generic Disk Image)
- *.VMDK (virtual Machine Disk)
- *.UDF (UDF Image)
- *.VHD (Microsoft)
- *.VHDX (Microsoft)
- *.VDI (Oracle VM VirtualBox)
- *.WBFS (Wii)
- *.1Kn (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
- *.2Kn (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
- *.4Kn (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
- *.8Kn (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
- *.16Kn (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
- *.32Kn (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
- *.64Kn (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
- *.512e (Generic Disk Image – IsoBuster)
IsoBuster 4.9 Released! December 20, 2021
I’m very happy to announce the release of IsoBuster 4.9.
Check out the many improvements and new functionality, such as Windows 11 support, Thomson, RCA, ReplayTV and ShowStopper DVR support, Automatic IBP/IBQ completion and much more.
Best let below list do the talking:
Changes / New:
- Windows 11 tested, improved, ready
- Support for ReplayTV 1000, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 3000, 3020, 3030, 3060, 4000, 4040, 4080, 4160, 4320, 4500, 4504, 4508, 4516, 4532, 5000, 5040, 5060, 5080, 5160, 5320, 5500, 5504, 5508, 5516 and 5532 DVR/PVR standalone Video Recorders
- Support for ShowStopper PV-HS1000, ShowStopper PV-HS2000 and ShowStopper PV-HS3000 DVR/PVR standalone Video Recorders
- Support for Thomson DTH7000 / RCA DRS7000 “Scenium” and Thomson DTH7500 / RCA DRC7005 DVR/PVR standalone Video Recorders
- Roxio, Prassi, Sonic *.gi image file CD-Text support
- Ability to keep certain attributes (‘Read Only’, ‘System’, ‘Hidden’ and/or ‘Archive’) when extracting files
- Ability to auto-complete a managed IBP/IBQ image file in a loop, until stopped or completed. Look for a checkbox on the various dialogs, before creating, when opening an incomplete image, after first creation or completion etc. The check box is pre-checked if this has been set in Options
- Read Error dialog’s [Retry] button will now automatically be clicked, again and again, with a 10 second interval, so that after an error the process can continue automatically if the sector could be read afterall
- The [Retry] button (and hence automatic execution) is not the default button on the RETRY-SELECT-ABORT error dialog, but it can be via a setting in Options
- Find orphaned/deleted PS2 MC card folders (if the PS2-MC-FAT is still OK)
- Also scan for PS2 APA partitions when a GPT partition scheme has already been found
- Append “[Deleted]” to the filename of deleted files and folders in the PS2 MC file system (if the deleted files/folders are located in a not-deleted folder)
- Detect PS2 APA boot.kelf files even if they’re not referenced from the header
- Show what is selected in the Options (left pane) TreeView, even when the control is not in focus
- Updated a number of icons
- Improved algorithm to Extract while filtering only mpeg frames on DVD
- Improved finding all VOB files via the DVD-VFR IFO files
- Improved the /ef: command to incorporate wildcard search functionality to find a particular file before extracting it
- Improvement to make sure CUE files of CD-i discs, as created with IsoBuster, are still recognized as CD-i discs
- Always write out CD-Text data to the *.CUE, even if a *.CDT could be created. This way the CD-Text data is also easily readable via a text file (the *.cue)
- Improved detecting generic split image files based on their extension (Added *.00 and *_00.pdi variants)
- Added *.00 to Open Image file filter
- Improved *.gi parsing to deal with certain variants
- Improved showing file icons in the (right pane) ListView when the OS is super slow to respond
- Sector View now also ‘understands’ “start”, “end”, “first”, “last” and “mid” to read the first, last or middle sector of the selected object
- Sector View “start”, “end”, “first”, “last” and “mid” can be followed by a + or – value, which is then taken in account (e.g. “last-32” will show the 32nd sector before the Last LBA of the selected object)
- Improved GPT partition table parsing, making use of its backup, to still find partitions on a HDD/SSD or USB stick
- Use the GPT Partition Entry name/label to name partitions found via the GPT
- Improved ability to interrupt building a report
- Do not display edit window if building a report was cancelled
- The Pause dialog that can be called on several functions now has a checkbox to auto-resume the process again in 60 seconds
- Improved Progress bar behaviour
- Various GUI tweaks were made for best compatibility with Windows 11
- Checking for errors (Surface Scan, Check if all files are physically readable) defaults to normal generic reading again instead of mostly raw reading. This makes for a more accurate real life test.
- Improved detecting exceptional CD media (CD-i, VCD) that needs to be read and verified raw
- Improved High Contrast mode (for the visually impaired), especially on Window 10 and higher
- Plenty of other improvements, a few changes and re-writes in the core code / engine, as this is a living project and to deal with the ever growing new functionality
- Various other GUI improvements
- Fix when extracting Raw2User. In certain rare occassions there could be slightly more data in the file
- Fixed GUI issue when doing a manual retry while reading from a managed (*.ibp/ibq) image file. A new dialog would be created on every manual retry.
- Fixed issues that, under certain conditions, prevented a DVD IFO -VFR folder to be expanded
IsoBuster Pro v4.9 Build 4.9.0.00
Download 百度网盘：https://pan.baidu.com/s/1yNKg4bUqy1aZuw80evD6lQ 提取码: g183
IsoBuster Pro v4.3 Build 4.3.0.00
Download 百度网盘：https://pan.baidu.com/s/1wXgr_dx44ofFk0aO5i0mYw 密码：gwc7
IsoBuster Pro 3.9 Build 3.9.0.00
Download 百度网盘：https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pK9qxSJ 密码：bdaz