Coppercube 是一种创建交互式 3D 场景的简单工具 .可制作从最简单三维全景到复杂的完整的三维游戏。 编辑您在 Coppercube 编辑器中的 3D 场景。在编辑器中创建的 3D 几何图形或从其它 3D 建模工具导入它。适用于场景中项目的冲突设置、 纹理、 材料和其他。选择一个目标 ，然后单击发布以测试您的 3d 场景。
Create everything from simple Panoramas to full Games
There is no limit in what can be created with CopperCube. Use the built-in panorama editor to create simple 360 degree panorama viewers or the free 3d scene mode to create architectural visualizations, model viewers or even full featured games.
No Programming necessary!
Features of CopperCube
– Import your 3D models into the CopperCube editor and publish them directly as Flash swf file or WebGL app for websites, or as standalone Windows .exe or Mac OS X .app file.
– CopperCube supports realtime 3D character animation, also known as skeletal animation. It supports playing back animated meshes with an unlimited amount of joints and an unlimted amount of weights. You can model and animate animated characters using any 3d software, exporting it into one of the following file formats and then importing them into Coppercube:
# Milkshape (.ms3d)
# Microsoft DirectX (.x)
# B3D files (.b3d)
– The CopperCube editor has a built-in lightmapper which can enhance the appearence of your 3D scene greatly. Just place a few lights and click ‘calculate’. The lightmapper even features global illumination effects and is very simple to use.
– When publishing your interactive 3D scene CopperCube utilizes either OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage3D/Molehill to render the scene with a highspeed, hardware accelerated render engine. An incredible amount of polygons is possible to be used then. Additionally, the following features are supported:
# Fullscreen anti aliasing
# Vertical Syncronization
# 3D sounds (.wav, .ogg, .mod, .it and more)
# Fullscreen mode
– To make your 3D scenes even more interactive, you can utilize CopperCube’s simple click-only event/action system or even scripts and and influence every aspect of the whole scene.
– Whether you want to create simple 3D games or prototype your AAA title, CopperCube includes precreated game AI behaviors and actions, since CopperCube version 2. No need to program anything, just click your game characters and enemies together.