JRiver Media Center (MC)是一款高级的媒体播放软件，在全球拥有超过200万的用户。JRiver公司专注媒体播放软件开发30余载，在行业内闻名遐迩，成为众多一线器材厂家的指定播放软件，在各大HIGH END展会上都可以看到她的身影…JRiver MC集成音频、视频、图片、网络媒体等多种播放功能于一身，几乎支持市面上所有的媒体格式。MC具有强大的数据分类、管理、编辑功能，让您轻松驾驭各种媒体文档，为您提供一站式媒体播放解决方案。
JRiver Media Center – All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. Audio, Video, Images, & Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution.
The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections. An endless source of satisfaction for tweakers and developers. Plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
• Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
• Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
• Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
• Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
• SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher (MC14.exe), allows soundcard selection on Vista and W7
• 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
• 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
• Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
• Image thumbnail frames (optional)
• Photoshop PSD file support
• Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
• Video tagging using sidecar files
• Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
• Chapters added to On Screen Display
• Info Panel displays metadata
• Added new “watched” column to metadata
• EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
• Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
• Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
• TV program art from YADB
• Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
• Customizable nested views in Theater View
• Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
• Speed and quality enhancements
• Custom backgrounds
• Touch screen support
• On screen clock
Remotes and Servers:
• Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
• Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
• Remote Setup Wizard
• Media Center Remote learning and blasting
• Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
• New HID remote control plug-in — supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
• Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
• Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
• DLNA added to the UPnP Server
• Library Server clients can write changes back to server
• Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
Fixed: CAF audio files containing non-PCM audio would fail to play if playback type was set to Automatic.
Changed: A small rearrangement in coding in an attempt to fix the problem of “Season” being wrong when loading EPG data from xmltv files.
Fixed: Television recording in transport stream format could be in very poor quality for some TV tuners since build 22.0.32.
Fixed: OpenSubtitles feature would not set the current subtitle for a video to the one selected if it was a “MicroDVD” format.
Changed: Expanded OpenSubtitles feature to support TV episodes with the season/episode format (e.g. “Series Name S01E04”).
Changed: OpenSubtitles feature now downloads multiple subtitle file sets for multi-disc movies. Downloaded files have the CD number at the end of the filename, e.g. “_CD1”, “_CD2”, etc.
NEW: Frame-by-frame forward stepping in video and television playback. SHIFT+Right Arrow.
NEW: “Get TV & Movie Info” tool allows downloading subtitles from the OpenSubtitles.org API based off the IMDB Id.
Changed: MC will try correcting a certain type of malformed WAVE files when writing tags to ID3 chunk, so that tag writing will be successful.
Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
NEW: Tagging support for non-PCM audio in WAVE files. This includes DTS and MPEG audio in WAVE.
Fixed: Clicking on a link icon for an album or artist with accents didn’t always work.
1. Fixed: Title case capitalization didn’t correctly capitalize the word after an exclamation mark if it was an article.
2. NEW: Added the option ‘Convert dots to the ellipsis character’ for the tool Clean File Properties.
3. NEW: Added the expression IsLowerCase(…) to test a string to see if it’s all lowercase.
1. Fixed: When recording of a television program that was part of a subscription was canceled, the shows before and/or after it could be erroneously marked as “Canceled recording” if the subscription had large pre- and/or post-paddings.
2. Changed: PercData password is now encrypted before being saved.
3. Fixed: Entering old dates like 1700 didn’t work properly.
Changed: Added more support for PonoPlayer devices. Includes account setup in Tools / Options / Services. Also the ‘Pono authenticated’ column can be added to any view by adding column ‘Pono’, which shows a blue icon for tracks purchased from the PonoMusic Store.
Changed: The PonoMusic Store is now listed in the tree under ‘Services & Plug-ins’. The Pono store website is still ‘under construction’ however as they are in the process of switching to a new music fulfillment back-end.
1. Fixed: DVB EPG scanning did not handle text encoded with specific code pages.
2. Changed: Playing a single image won’t start a slideshow (right-click > Play).
3. Fixed: Doing File > Print Images… when opening an image from an email didn’t work properly.
4. Fixed: MCC 22001 could cause a crash.